1.06.2010

New Year, Same Shit, + New Links = New Year Shit


Cheers everyone, we made it another year. My liver is now twice as aged as my body, which means at least part of me has become the dirty old man I've always wanted to be. For the record I've always been dirty, just waiting on the age part. Success!

If you've visited our blog at all during the past 1.5 years you know that change around here comes but once in a while. Luckily we had a friend provide some kick-ass graphic design, and believe it or not we occasionally get email from readers with questions, suggestions and requests. The main request we receive is from out-of-towners who don't know the bar scene who are looking for the local scoop, and after providing personal guidance and advice to these poor, lost sots I finally decided to add some new bar/restaurant links to help our new readers locate a place to swill beer, booze and wine. Take a look to the right and you'll notice a handful of new web links and they're even categorized by geographic location. That's amazing new shit for you! Never mind that north, south and east Knoxville are totally ignored. Maybe we'll get to that this year, but right now I'm heading to the bar. Allez!

No comments:

Post a Comment