On with the review; first their’s from the official website:
When trying to impress a beautiful Fraulein, order her a Löwenbräu. Once it arrives at the table, lean in close and say: Did you know…Löwenbräu is a traditional Munich-style beer that’s exclusively imported from the Löwenbräu brewery in Munich. Löwenbräu Original Lager beer is made from the highest quality ingredients giving it a superb natural head, golden color, distinctive, refreshing flavor and a pleasant, enjoyable aftertaste. Brewed according to the Bavarian “Reinheitsgebot” (Purity Law) dating back to 1516.
Yes, a very professional, accurate description. They even use sexual motivation as an incentive to learn more about their fine beer just like we do!
Now my review:
I agree. What can I say better than they do? It is natural, golden, distinctive, refreshing flavor with a pleasant, enjoyable aftertaste. Okay it also:
- Goes well with shots (even Jagermeister)
- Tastes better than any domestic macro brew
- Goes with whatever you’ve been drinking all day and night to keep the good times rolling
- May even impress an American girl, but I doubt it
- Did I mention the catchy jingle?