4.01.2010

Well

Yeah, I know. Deep subject right. Ziiinnnnnnnggggg.
In any event, Mackey will have to lead you here from now on. You see, I've made a few personal decisions that I'll admit are in conflict with my modest position here. I believe that as I've gotten a little older, a little more mature that I can't continue to drink without abandon or concern for social consequences. We've all got to grow up sometime, and I'm long overdue when it comes to this. Sure, owning my home and vehicle...holding down a steady job all those things are signs of responsible sane living. Getting torched in the morning for drunk breakfast? Not so much. So, I've got to bid you guys farewell. Maybe you'll see me at your local coffee shop or yard sale(if it's a weekend.) Best wishes, and maybe you should ask yourselves the hard questions with which I have been challenged.

I'm just fucking with you. Happy April Fool's Day assholes. If anything, I'm going to pour it on. Pun intended. April is a great month for drinking in Knoxville. Festivals, festivals, and more festivals. King Randall's always classic birthdays. Spring has fucking sprung. As we extend into year three around here, you'll find more bar reviews and more updates from familiar establishments. Cheers, ladies.

1 comment:

  1. Nice try a-hole, I didn't believe a word from the start!

    ReplyDelete