5.15.2010

Pic Dump

Time to clear out the never used pics from my cell phone. Most of these were taken at some point while on the way to drink, drinking or coming home from drinks.

I noticed the Hilton was having their garage painted one night last week. I assume it is supposed to match the hotel pilsner glass design.


It appears a tad too orange now but I think it will fade and blend in after a while. Looking good.

LVL mysteriously produces a bottle of Blanton's.

Fish.


A very fruity drink at FKA (aka the tiki bar). Vodka & ruby red.


Backroom bar, been spending time there lately.



1 wing. This single wing has a story behind it but in short it was a sample to see if it was the same delicious smoked wings from Manhattan's a couple of weeks ago and it wasn't. However it was also delicious so I ordered a dozen more. I think I was looking for dry or naked wings.



The missing side grits from L35 Southern Breakfast:



Wall Street classic updated









No comments:

Post a Comment