10.14.2010

Shadey Bar Busted

WATE and KNS have reports of the 4th Knoxville bar to be raided and closed down via the Nuisance Law. I'm glad that I never got around to that Knoxville Dive Bar Tour I was planning; it's one good thing about the bad economy that may have saved me some trouble. So it looks like I won't be visiting Max's Bar anytime soon.

Both articles have similar details of the violations including gambling, selling drugs and operating without proper permits and signage. Pesky rules. WATE goes further, listing the patrons cited in the raid for mary-jane possession. The names are . . . kinda Shadey.

3 comments:

  1. I wonder who it was that brought in the 8 cans of beer. Probably Mackey bringing his roadie cooler full of icehouse!

    SKM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shouldn't you be following the Flaming Lips on tour or something?

    ReplyDelete