8.02.2011

One of These Beers...

  • I will win the lottery and quit my job
  • I will finish that thing
  • I will go to Niceley's near the strip for a burger and beer
  • Or will I?
That's all I've got. Honestly I was going to post some kind of list about drinking and a lame apology about being too busy to blog and hope to skate by for a while longer. Then I stumbled when spelling Niceley's, the second e gets me, but a quick Google search revealed a local blog that warned "Never go to..." and I got hooked. It sounded like it would be a very dramatic story but was basically your typical shitty service experience, which does suck. As ususal, the commenters keep fanning the flame.

Finally another blogger willing to bitch and complain once in a while.

Edit: More

4 comments:

  1. Sounds like your typical bastard.

    HL

    ReplyDelete
  2. The burger was damn good, and the IPAs were a welcome surprise.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have been hacked by ninja gold farmers.

    HL

    ReplyDelete