9.02.2009

Celebrity Pitchman 2.0

Hey folks, glad to be here. I’ve only got a minute before I head out on the town – going to the club to show off some new moves I picked up in Prague. Got a few new ideas for the bull dance, plus I can’t wait to see Miriam. Anyway yeah, awesome being here, these guys drink just like we used to back in the era. Back when over-consumption meant something. Something like HAVING A GOOD FREAKING TIME ALL NIGHT LONG NOT KNOWING IF YOU WERE GOING TO LIVE TO THE NEXT DAY TO TELL ABOUT IT! Yeah. I’ve mellowed out since then (14 DUI’s) but I still got it. I don’t get to Knoxville as much as I used to since I moved from Atlanta, that’s why I check the blog when I visit town. Like the new bar listings they have going on the sidebar. Don’t like how my old buddies never seem to answer their phones or return my messages, but whatever. Seeing Miriam will make everything worthwhile, if you know what I mean. A few drinks, some dancing…

/winks, gyrates hips

2 comments: