3.13.2010

Well Done

Really well done in fact, though not an aspect you’re aiming for when cooking pizza. Drunkenly cooking frozen pizza pie has cost me more lost pies than I can remember but probably fewer than our friend P. Sure, it works out most of the time, you come in from a night of boozing and think you just can’t make it without another meal before passing out. So you scavenge what’s available or become ambitious and cook something, often a frozen pizza in my case. Never mind that you just ate at the bar 2-3 hours ago. Get the pie in the oven, see what’s on TV while you wait – damn I’m comfortzzzzzz…..




6 comments:

  1. We tried to warn you when we left.

    On a side note, the onion rings at "The Hill" are pro.

    HL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I once evacuated the compound with a failed attempt at cooking an entire chicken. JC Stephens not impressed.

    BS

    ReplyDelete
  3. BS - didn't you also have a salmon fiasco at Le Rail?

    ReplyDelete
  4. "The Salmon Fiasco". He perpetrated "The Why Does My Hand Stink Fiasco" as well...and the odor was surely similar.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Odors may or may not have been created. BTW I hate you all.

    BS

    ReplyDelete