3.30.2011

Drunken Jukebox 7

Behold the Drunken Jukebox: Music to Motivate Your Liver. A little bit country, a little bit rock ‘n roll, punk, rap, hip hop and pop crap, old or new– all musical genres and periods are open for exploitation. Quarters and crisp dollar bills not required.


Fine. Inspired by a recent visit to the Shamrock Lounge and LVL’s reminder of KISS bar stools I present this vintage favorite.

This classic footage shows KISS at their finest: the makeup, pyrotechnics, staged choreography and good old rock & roll. Paul Stanley’s lead in about booze and partying is pretty damn cool. Now, I love a good G & T as much as anybody but admit I’ve never been one to drink shots of gin or straight from the bottle. Ok, a few times but nothing regular. Looking back I remember the good old days of working in the liquor store and “regulars” who would come in for the ½ pints of chilled booze, gin included. I haven’t made it that far in life to be considered a regular at a liquor store but I suppose there is time for that. Enjoy the video drunkards.

Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment