3.16.2011

Nama Report

These photos are from a couple of weeks ago and I have been delayed from posting them until now due to work overload. Briefly stated: this was awesome sushi. This chef roll creation is my new favorite, even surpassing the "soy joy" we all love so damn much. The new Nama location is worth checking out and wasn't as bad as some rumors I have heard. I sat in the bar area facing the dining room and had excellent service on a mildly busy weeknight. Unsure of what I wanted to order, the bartender suggested the chef roll which basically allows you to pick your favorite ingredients and have the chefs prepare something. My selection included yellow tail, salmon, tuna and no cucumber. It was that simple and it turned out delicious. There were some spouts, avocado and sauce that tied it all together. I drank a couple of Sweetwater IPAs, scarfed down my food and was out the door in about 30 minutes. Awesome.



Enhanced by Zemanta

6 comments:

  1. Did you drink all their sake (socci)?

    HL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look, you said you ordered SANS cucumbers...I spy with my little eye, a giant fucking cucumber in that closest piece. WTF Man? You give them good reviews when they botch your order like that?

    I smell a fish!

    HL

    ReplyDelete
  3. @HL - LM, there was no sake consumed by me that evening, I would have mentioned it if so. And that is a chunk of avocado you see in the pic - check your glasses, man!

    @LVL - wasabi wasn't required for such a delicious roll. It was that good.

    ReplyDelete