12.13.2008

Make it the Best Christmas Ever

Christmas is less than two weeks away and I know that many of you still have some gift shopping to do. Luckily I have found that perfect gift for the beer drinker in your family, especially if that beer drinker is you! I accidently stumbled across this earlier in the week while I was at the Home Depot on Kingston Pike. Walking past the appliances aisle I noticed the back of a kegerator. Curiosity drew me in for a closer look, even though I already have a meast-like kegerator of my own. However, this one at Home Depot has an advanced design feature for the CO2 tank that I really like.

As you see, they have run the hose through the back of the unit to connect the CO2 tank, which saves space for the keg inside. The regulator appears to be about the same size and quality of my own, but their tank is larger. I think the overall size is a bit smaller than mine since the tank is on the outside. I don’t know about quality or durability, but for a plastic box that sits immobile and dispenses beer I don’t think it takes much to maintain working order. This one was black with a faux stainless steel finished door. If I didn’t already have mine I would definitely buy this one.

The best part is the $399 price tag, coming in at a whopping $200 LESS than what I paid about 9 months ago at Overstock.com. But I ain’t crying about it ‘cause I’ve had cold beer at my place ever since then. So there you have it. Now go get it. (keg not included)

No comments:

Post a Comment