12.26.2008

Rooked II: Electric Boogaloo

Twas the Sunday before Christmas, and I was shit-housed,

The room began spinning, and my fun had been doused,

The shot glasses were lined on the counter in disrepair,

In hopes that Holiday fun soon would be there.

(no such luck)



Yeah, it was like that. I managed to use a tiny loophole to drink some gratis Traitorous Jack Daniels that, since I didn't spend my money on it, was technically okay to drink. You've heard the will is strong, but the flesh is weak...well, in this case my constitution rejected this inferior product like a vortex of hatred and pain. It was like surgery gone terribly, terribly wrong. Once again, fuck you poseur Lynchburg pricks. You and your market research can go to Hell.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, haven't we all been there before? You forgot to mention the Jager. -Mackey

    ReplyDelete