12.04.2008

Quandary

While the majority of the world continues along bleakly towards economic ruin, I find myself in a much more important pickle.

Last night I was 'awarded' a $5 comp card/coupon/crudely drawn note for being on a winning bar trivia cabal. Yes, I realize that is quite a sum to command. Thanks to my knowledge of NFL quarterbacks and 1980's shitass action films, I proved myself a valued member of said team. It was also almost entirely composed of womern so that was also a plus.

On to my question: would it be prickish of me to use this bounty of bar cred on $1.50pint night? Drink three and slam the sumbitch down? Do the stride of pride out the front door?

I mean, its not like the bartender would care...I'm not such a skinflint as to not tip them properly. Besides, at this point they already know I'm an unpredictable lunatic.



Your asinine comments are welcome.

4 comments:

  1. They expect such prickery of you! Why would you want to dissapoint them? You could always wad up $20 bills and throw it at them again.

    The Big Woo

    ReplyDelete
  2. That did piss them off, come to think of it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You couldn't piss off your friendly neighborhood bartenders anymore than you already have. Unless you use your comp for pint night, and then have 4 or 5 KBW.

    ReplyDelete