6.11.2009

Algonquin Round Table(in absentia)

Eddie from Iron Maiden: 'Allo? This bleeding thing on? I flew ollieway from the UK for something called a round table from some tossin' bugger named Lord Von Lord and no one showed up at the airport.


Arrogant Bird: I'm Arrogant Bird. I also was told to appear here...to discuss alcohol for some reason. You almost shot me out of the sky, asshole.
Eddie: Actually, I think it was this cat. Literally speaking.







LaserCat: That's right bird, I'm a cat after all. Some sadistic prick must have invited both of us here at the same time. I've got no idea why...I don't drink booze. Now a catnip panel, that's the shit right there. Maybe this biker can get us up to speed. ::pauses to lick where nuts once were::

Cholla: Beats the piss out of me kitty. I'm looking for Philo Beddoe.




Eddie: He's not here, goddammit. In fact, no one's here. Place is a fucking desert like fucking Tatooine.

Arrogant Bird: Right, here's a note. Mentions something about drinking a shit ton over the next few days and leaving town.



Cholla: Good idea.

Eddie: Let's leave this place a war zone.

LaserCat: Hells yes, let's trash this dump.

1 comment:

  1. The laser cats are terrifying, arrogant bird not so much.

    ReplyDelete