11.18.2009

Before and After


What a good night. Mellow Gold-esque. Leading into our 2nd annual drunken breakfast feast I have been priming my liver for what will be a full onslaught of boozing and bad behavior. Never far from peak performance it doesn't take much to get in form, but I figured that I better not leave anything to chance, else my aged body turn against me, so I went downtown to the brewery last night for a taste of Irish whiskey. I had just a single shot along with a few beers after I sampled a sub sandwich from their newish late night menu, and everything was perfect. Never one to quit when I'm ahead I decided to walk over to Preservation Pub for a couple more drafts. Just a few, nothing more, and it turned out to be a nice, mellow night. Enough so that I slept in longer than expected and required some high-octane java to get me going. I decided to try Remedy in the Old City for a cup o'joe and it did the trick. DBII will not offer this sober option of coffee. Bring on the Jameson.

2 comments:

  1. Can we please refer to Drunken Breakfast as "Pwncakes and ROFLs"?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would also accept "Country Slam and Kegs", or "Kegs Benedict".

    Maple and Nut Brown Bloatmeal?

    Honey Nut Beerios, anyone?

    You're Bacon me crazy already.

    ReplyDelete