11.11.2008

Close Call for The Bird


Last night the AZ Cardinals defeated the 49ers in a game they should have lost. Luckily for me I had plenty of Maker's and beer to get me through it. They held on to win 29-24 and saved themselves (and me) from embarrassment for another week. In a weak NFC division where all other teams have 2 or fewer wins, The Bird is almost guaranteed a playoff spot. Of course that is a new season where the competition will be much tougher, but these are the lowly Cardinals who haven't had any success in decades.

I know all the TN Titan fans feel good about being 9-0, but please remember you still share the Houston Oilers old, lame colors but now have a flaming thumbtack on your helmet instead of an oil derrick. (thanks LVL)
(Okay, maybe the blue is darker)

No comments:

Post a Comment