2.10.2009

Celebrity Pitchman

Hi, I am a photo-likeness of John Scherer, founder and CEO of Video Professor. I’m the guy that gives away the free computer lessons. Today I’m here to tell you about a great new product that many of you have been asking for. And here it is: How to Drink to Excess, and I’ll give it to you FREE! Now I’m not going to tell you I’ll make you a “hit” at the next big party, doing keg-stands or whatnot, but I can guarantee that I’ll teach you everything you need to know about drinking to excess. Like drinking through a hangover, probably while emptying money out of your wallet.
Now I can do this because I know that after drinking so much you’ll feel so good and satisfied that anytime you want to learn about drinking you’ll come back to Drinking Knoxville for all your drinking needs. With over 200 entries on all of today’s idiotic drinking habits, I know there is more you’ll want to learn. Don’t forget, call now and I’ll send you How to Drink to Excess for FREE! So what do you have to lose? Try this blog product.

1 comment: