2.01.2009

Super Drinking

Thank the football gods the Super Bowl is here! I’ve been far too sober over the past two weeks without football. Not that I haven’t had my share of cold ones lately, but not much is better this time of year than having some friends over for playoff football and chugging lots of beer. And at this Super Bowl I actually have a rooting interest in one of the teams for the first time in years - The Buzzsaw that is the Arizona Cardinals will have my support. But I’m most excited about the excessive drinking. An abundance of beer, booze and wine will flow like….wine. In fact, excuse me.

/pours beer

That’s better. The only plan for today is drinking, eating and watching football. A quick look at the food menu: ham n’ rolls, potato skins, hummus, wings, sausage & shrimp etouffee, and a couple of special super dips with chips. Excess is best. Hopefully I’ll be reporting a victory celebration sometime tomorrow if things go my way. Otherwise I may be consumed by a false sense of responsibility and do some actual work. /refills beer

1 comment: