2.26.2009

Could it be? Party liquor rain?

Tonight, at Patrick Sullivans down in the Old City, we'll be watching the chart-toppin' master troubadour belt out his shit. I suggest that anyone with some free time and a powerful need to drink get "they ass" down there. Sumbitch puts on a show, I'll give him that.


More info can be found at http://www.unknownhinson.com/

Technically he's magnificent. I just hope this time the damn drunk who puked all over the damn bathroom at the last show makes it to a stall this time.

3 comments:

  1. Turbodogs - 3 for $6.25

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I'm pretty sure the beer was not adding up correctly, not that I cared. The bartenders giant rack was my primary concern. She could have told me 20 bucks for one PBR and I would have forked it over.

    3 Shiners for 7.50, 3 Yeungling for 7.25...none of it made a damn bit of sense.

    ReplyDelete