8.06.2008

I'm Back.

I would love to explain my absence by saying that I've been busy plaundering and pillaging like a good despot should. However, it's been the product of forgotten passwords and laziness. That out of the way, here are some observations of events that occured in my absence:

1. Phillip Fulmer versus insane Alabama boosters/lawyers is college football's version of the Hundred Year's War.
2. Nadal-Federer at Wimbledon was tennis the way it ought to be.
3. Good to see it only took the FBI, et al 7 years to figure out that a guyworking for our government was behind the antrax attacks. Your tax dollars at work.
4. Funny how oil prices dropped as soon as both presidential candidates started talking about offshore drilling in the Gulf.
5. If the Green Bay Packers want to pay me $20 million dollars not to play quarterback for them, I'll gladly accept it.

3 comments:

  1. So you're telling us your absence had nothing to do with all the wine and Stoli you've been drinking?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dude. Do ya have spell-check or not?

    ReplyDelete
  3. "I'm cool, I'm cocky, I'm bad." Is the appropriate response for being MIA.

    ReplyDelete