2.03.2011

Nama - Coming Soon!

Hey drunkards, I've got an unofficial opening date for Nama's new location on Gay St. next to Regal Riviera Stadium 8. Someone inside told me they were aiming for a very ambitious target date of Friday, 2/18/11. That's about 2.5 weeks away, though my source didn't seem confident that it could happen. Who knows? New restaurants, even existing ones who are expanding or relocating, often have hiccups the first few weeks for the usual variety of reasons: new staff, new equipment, new menu items - just about anything can go wrong. Hell, I say go ahead and do it. Jump right in and test the waters with everything. Sake it to us, baby!

3 comments:

  1. You ought to be ashamed.

    Can't wait to see the new joint.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Update: my source told me that the target date is now 2/22/11, which seems odd since that's a Tuesday. Also bad vibes about the layout of the place - bar/waiting area in the rear of the building, narrow aisles, something about the kitchen set up that I can't exactly recall. And the menu will be different with a nod toward the 15 minute lunch crowd.

    ReplyDelete