10.28.2008

Algonquin Round Table Part Deux

Greetings all. Today I embark upon some needed discourse on boozing it up. I have assembled a crack team of both historical and fictitious personalities to offer perspective and opinion about the important drinking and social issues of our age.

Our panelists: Ike Turner, Animal Mother, Mick Mars, and Richard Dawson

LVL: Let's start with you Mr. Turner. What can you offer us from your often tumultous time with Tina Turner?


Ike Turner: I am the greatest lover who ever walked the Earth.

LVL: And what did you drink in those days to ease the anguish of such a relationship?

Ike Turner: Pimp hand, bitch!

LVL: Uhh, certainly Ike. Say...is Rick James available over there on the other side? No?



LVL: Okay then...we now turn to prominent Vietcong dispatcher Animal Mother.



LVL: Welcome.


AM: I'm gonna tear you a new asshole.


LVL: Charming, jarhead savant killer. Say, is that a VC over there?


AM: FUCK!


LVL: Impressive killpower and prejudice, sir. Now, let us introduce a man with no need of introduction Richard Fucking Dawson!


RD: 'allo 'allo! 'ellen 'ave you 'idden my 'atchet?? Cor! Blimey! Straight up from Sussex you lot arrrr! Let's play d' feud!

LVL: Sir, we aren't playing that game, and there are no women here for you to grope, despite your impressive gin/rum/scotch breath...which I might add defies all reason.

RD:ZZZZZZZZ

LVL: Shit. Fuck. Um...now, last panelist...slightly renown but utterly cool guitarist of Motley Crue, Mick Mars.





MM: Ten seconds to love!



LVL: Exciting, Mick. Been a big fan since Live Wire. Let's start with the rumors that Nikki injected all kinds of shit in his veins. Your take?


MM: If I want to do a concert with my ball bag hanging out, I can do it...I'm Mick Mars!!


LVL:Your rebuttal Ike Turner?

Ike Turner: Gots to keep the pimp hand strong.

LVL: What say you Animal Mother?

Animal Mother: If I'm going to get my balls shot off for a word, I want that word to be poontang.

(gestures with M-60, bungalow flies open)



Da Nang Hooker: Hey, you got girrfriend Vietnam? Me so horny. Me ruv you rong time. (conjecture, license)

LVL: Wonderful.

Ike Turner: Pimp hand, bitch!

4 comments:

  1. Look man, just what the fuck are you smoking? I knew this was facked from the moment I saw Ike Turner with that razor blade in his mouf. Seriously, are you on crack? Put down the pipe and drink a beer like the rest of us. I don't even think MM would approve of his appearance in this rant. And I'm pretty sure that prostitute wouldn't either. You are a vile human with perverse thoughts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The hooker is a nice touch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Imaginative, but quite insane

    Alisan Q

    ReplyDelete