10.25.2008

Bar Review: Sunsphere Update

Leaving the horror of the 2008 UT-Bama game we found ourselves back in the familiar confines of the Skybox. Not a major update here, only to say that now both elevators are working and the bartender ran off some awful frat idiots inquiring about Red Bull, Jager, etc.

I'm not against Jager and Red Bull, or Vodka and Red Bull as was the second drink order these khaki wearing dipshits wanted. Nay, it is just that some bars are for the drinking professionals (aka adults) and that shit outs you as college douche. Indeed, though we were not carded these guys were. Learn, oafish simpletons of the future.

Huge props to the Skybox for having some goddamn taste.

3 comments:

  1. That bartender did an kickass job with the yutes. Plus I think he appreciated some straight bourbon drinkers at the bar.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey guys, thanks for the tip. I'm pretty young, and I admit my group of friends probably comes across like those frat types you list. I never thought a drink order would typify a person's age like that but I guess that could be true. Hmmmm. Thanks again

    ReplyDelete
  3. We aim to please. Seriously, anything Jager based that isn't a shot does out you as a punkass kid, worthy of being carded.

    ReplyDelete