10.03.2008

Pick Your Poison

One of the benefits (risks) of being a fervent drunkard is that people rightfully assume you will drink anything. Case in point: today I was brought 2 quarts of moonshine purely out of the blue. I wasn't expecting them. I've never even touched on the subject with my acquaintance. Nevertheless I have 2 jars o 'shine - one is strawberry flavored, the other one is peach. The catch is that I can only keep one with the other going to a mutual friend. So I have dibs, but which one should I pick?

This is a real dilemma since I actually don't care for moonshine that much but am forced to make a choice. For those of you who have never tasted this party liquor (where have you been - this is East TN!) it almost always has a overwhelming odor and taste of paint thinner.


In this case, either strawberry jolly rancher paint thinner or peach jolly rancher paint thinner. There isn't a wrong choice because either one will F you the F up. I think I'll make my decision based on which one I think will be more fun to torture my drinking buddies with, 'cause there ain't no way I'm drinking this shit alone. Yeah, yeah. Careful if you are coming my way this weekend or to Tag's party on Sunday 'cause I've got a little sump'n for ya!

1 comment: