5.27.2009

Ok, I Get It

There’s a stencilled image plastered all over downtown that rivals the number of Travis Henry's offspring.

Who the hell is this broad?




After seeing this image so damn much I can’t help but notice it constantly. For months now this thing has lurked around the next street corner to the point where I think it’s stalking me. From Market Sq. to the Old City I see it everywhere and I'm more than a little tired of it.



Is it legit graffiti if you use a stencil, and is this a person I'm supposed to know? Doubtful on both, but you can't lock her up in a cage...








...she always escapes:












Trust me, there are plenty more of these images all over downtown. Lucky for you my camera batteries ran out when I was taking these.



3 comments:

  1. She's quite hideous as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah her picture is retarded. What the hell. Someone needs to explain.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've seen even more stencils since this posting, and the Wigsphere blog has addressed this issue as well. No idea what it is about but it sounds like most people are sick of it judging by the comments.

    ReplyDelete