10.02.2008

Just a Quick Note....

...to say how much I love free booze! We all know how much we love the booze, but the sweet, sweet taste of gratis booze is so much better - especially in times of financial woe! Sure the economy is in the tank, but as long as hooch is around there is reason to keep on truckin. I've been working out of the office the past few days and luckily entertaining some clients from out of town. And the easiest way to entertain folks you don't know is to get 'em liquored up. And of course that works for people you know too, but usually you have to pay for those situations.

I've been fortunate to have some drinks on the company dollar, not to mention some fine meals to boot. Oh you don't say! You want me to mention them? Surely you wouldn't care to know about the FREE fillet and crab-stuffed shrimp dinner with whisky, wine, vodka and beer the other night. Or a fine game hen dinner with pre-dinner brewery beer, more wine, vodka and such. No, no. Never mind. Forget I brought it up. I'll just (gulps beer) be heading back to our HQ and send these guests on their way.

1 comment: