8.13.2008

Just In Case You Need to Practice

I love technology. JV Games has created a "beer pong" (Beirut) video game compatible with Wii gaming systems. I noticed this story a while back and disregarded it since I don't have a Wii and haven't played a video game in over 5 years. I appreciate their tacit endorsement of a common drinking game, but I'm curious who is going to be playing this version of the game and why.


Is it conceivable to play the game and drink as you go? I guess so. Seems to take the fun out of setting up the table, pouring the drinks, chasing errant ping pong balls across the room, etc. I suppose you can still have your friends over to drink and talk a bunch of yang. Maybe I'm not "hip" or "with it", or just too old to appreciate the modern twist. Has anyone seen or played this Wii pong? Is it anything like the live puppet shows that take place on that black box in my living room?

3 comments: