8.12.2008

Museum of the American Cocktail

Hey everybody - ever get behind schedule at work? Or how 'bout those chores at home like cleaning the garage or simply taking out the trash? Yeah, us too. Sometimes there is a legitimate excuse, most of the time it's pure laziness. We here at Drinking Knoxville are no different. We are very lazy. Add that to the fact we're drunk most of the time too and it's easy to fall behind on things. I'm not going to bullshit you - I've got nothing to say here. That is why I've provided a link to the Museum of the American Cocktail.
Granted this has nothing to do with Knoxville, but if you're going to New Orleans (one of my favorite drinking towns) or New York it might be worth the $10 admission to check it out. I'm particularly impressed with the tabletop still in the Exhibit section. Check it out here.

No comments:

Post a Comment