8.26.2008

Rainy Day Catchup

Sometime back in June I posted an entry about Market Sq. and Sundown in the City. Due to some technical issues I wasn't able to include the artwork mentioned at the time. Today's rainy weather has me uninspired, so I thought now would be a good time to remedy that situation and mark it off the list.

Pay up suckers!


















Crappy, macro-brew available to all...

Knoxville's only(?) street performer. This guy couldn't make it in NOLA after Katrina, give him some change...
The Scream, Edvard Munch would be proud. Notice the couple above right can't get their minds on the same idea...

Hmmmm....

Uhhhhhhh....



"I was hurt by that remark"


?????


"Dammit!! DO NOT piss on our door anymore"

More Birds
Obama Saves America - As the Anti-Christ!!

Mercenary of Market Square

3 comments: