9.22.2008

I'm still a polite drunk

Now you have seen our official stance on the head coach here at UT, well now I want to take the time to thank him in what is hopefully the last time I have to address the Ron Zook loving fat ass. Thank you for letting me get so stinking angry drunk on Sat. night, and not being the only one. We had a great time drinking bottles of bourbon we didn't need, and discussing your replacement. Thank you for waisting the collage careers of all 1 or 2 good players on our team (sorry Eric). And last, thank you for saving me so much money this football season. It is much cheaper to buy that bottle of bourbon then the overpriced tickets your selling to pay for your too many houses. Even now that the price on those tics. has plummeted I sill will not be buying any just to make sure there are more empty seats then full. I will stop here because I am sure there are many more people here in this city who would like to thank you; as the economy nose-dives in Knoxville, except of course for the liquor stores.

1 comment:

  1. I know both those guys, see 'em down at the park everyday.

    ReplyDelete