9.15.2008

Why do this to myself

This is something I am not used to; I have been at a loss for words, but never a loss for drinks. Football season has already been so harsh for me in such a short time I don’t feel like doing anything, but you can’t just sit at home and watch TV like I would normally do to think about something other than my troubles. Because I would usually turn on sports and get into a game and basically not think for a while. But now my problem is sports. I shouldn’t be taking this so hard because I have been here so many times with the teams I cheer for. They just all seem to be in the crapper right now and I can’t think of much else. Usually you have one team doing ok in another sport or level of a sport keeping your hopes up, but not me, not now. It’s so bad I didn’t even feel like drinking yesterday, as I am sulking, and swearing threw out the house. It was an odd feeling but I couldn’t think about much else but the losing and repulsive play of my teams, even UT didn’t impress me enough to make up for UCLA. So as the second round of games started to close I had to do something. What can I do to forget about this for a while? Oh yeah; DRINKING!
And I went to sleep just fine.

1 comment:

  1. That's a well preserved photo from your childhood, and your attitude hasn't changed much.

    ReplyDelete