9.18.2008

Just some fun

Even though this is grossly inaccurate it's still a bit of fun. Here is a link to the Thursday Club, and their Drink-o-meter.


http://www.iondesign.net/drinkometer/


The Thursday Club is a travel and review web site all about an entertain night out in any city, with some promotion of drinking (not on our level). The drink-o-meter may be their best contribution. Overall it's not to accurate; no mention of front loading, drinks at home on a Tuesday night, the half ones you fall asleep on, or the next morning recovery beer, not to mention work drinks. I advise you to enter some different numbers to see what happens. And drink-0-meter 2 sucks till you get to the end.

2 comments:

  1. I'm Ozzy Osbourne? I don't even snort ants.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It uses age brackets. At the low end of the 21-29 bracket (24), it still said I've had 7 legal drinking years. I've had over 7 years, but very few of them legal. Still, I got Homer Simpson and a drink number in the 7,000s. Not bad.

    ReplyDelete